As the lead engineer in our Infrastructure Platform team, you'll own the fundamental infrastructure components that all other product teams at KanTime build upon, including our legacy pools, micro-services, API gateway, SQL/NoSQL data stores, caching, container orchestration, storage clusters, CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure playbooks. This is an exciting time to join KanTime as we are rapidly expanding our datacenter footprint and building out the next generation cloud infrastructure to support our strategic initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build out our next generation infrastructure stack with best-in-class resiliency and redundancy
- Identify and replace deficient technologies in our existing infrastructure
- Develop tools and processes to facilitate rapid and incident free releases
- Reduce firing up and provisioning clusters of servers and services to a single button press
- Architect systems for security, reliability, availability and scalability
- Ensure that we consistently achieve our SLA targets
- Perform end-to-end security hardening as per our security policy requirements
- Lead a scrum team that manages the infrastructure backlog to support concurrent application releases
- Communicate infrastructure deliveries, rollouts and details to stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with engineering, Ops and security teams for successful releases
- Lead and oversee Go-Live activities including the execution of deployment plans and checklists
- Support Tier-1 and Tier-2 operations for incident monitoring and resolution
- Conduct periodic reviews of our DR processes to ensure its readiness and effectiveness
- Coordinate with offshore teams during off-hours to support build and maintenance activities
- Automate and Document everything from MOPs to best practices and scripts
- Hands-on with DevOps toolchains, best practices and methodologies
- 3 - 5+ years DevOps experience in supporting cloud SaaS products
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to learn and apply new technologies
- Highly skilled in Linux, Kubernetes, virtualization and container technologies
- Expert in application benchmarking, capacity planning and optimization
- Implemented monitoring tools for log analysis, preferably Prometheus and ELK
- Implemented CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes etc
- Solid programming or scripting skills with one or more languages
- Well versed in SDLC, configurations, branching, releases and environments
- Experience managing distributed systems across multiple colos and public clouds
- Familiarity with technologies behind modern-day cloud scale applications
- Nice to have: Experience with JIRA scrum/kanban boards and OpsGenie
- Nice to have: Juniper firewalls (rule creation, log monitoring, installation, configuration)
- Preference to candidates either based in, or willing to relocate to Dallas/Ft. Worth or San Francisco bay area.
- US Citizens, Green Card, H4-EAD & H1B Transfer candidates are welcome to apply.
About KanTime Inc.
KanTime Healthcare Software is the fastest growing post-acute software provider in the nation with over 500,000 patients, 120,000 users, $5.1B in processed claims, and 32M annual visits. We provide cloud-based enterprise software to home health, hospice, pediatric, private duty, and consumer directed services agencies. KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance, increase operations efficiency, and achieve financial success. KanTime works seamlessly on any point of care device be it iOS, Android, or Windows-based, both online and offline. Additionally, KanTime offers robust business intelligence tools that allow upper-level management to drill down into various clinical, financial, and operational KPIs and act accordingly. For more information visit www.kantime.com.