The Product Sales Specialist should have strong communication skills and be comfortable making all levels of product demonstrations, presenting the software in person and via webinar to varying audiences. They are expected to be well versed in KanTime software and manage the majority of questions and requests from prospects regarding software functionality, interoperability, and benefits of the KanTime system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide sales demonstrations (both on-site and via webinar) with current KanTime territory sales representatives on the various modules and features of the system
- Assist with sales discovery visits and tailoring of the software presentation to meet the unique needs of prospective customers in the sales process
- Participate in Sales & Marketing status meetings; present product features and updates as well as provide input on sales-related activities
- Provide RFP/RFI assistance
- Spend time in customer locations as needed in an effort to understand the software’s financial, clinical, and operational features/functionality that are important to the sales process
- Keep up to date with financial and clinical processes, state regulations, and new releases of KanTime
- Serve as a subject matter expert to clients and internal team members and advise Development, Implementation, Customer Success, and leadership on trends/challenges facing customers as it relates to needs in an EMR
- Attend conferences and exhibitions, meet with clients and prospects, and demonstrate KanTime technology solutions
- Assist in maintaining the Sales or other sales-related databases with appropriate clinical and financial data to be used during sales demos (webinar or on-site)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related fields preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years experience in home health care setting
- Strong presentation skills and product demonstration experience
- Strong customer service skills, including timely response to users’ inquiries and/or complaints
- Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information, including detailed written documentation
- A general understanding of home health and hospice and reimbursement for such services
- Ability to travel ~50% of the year to demonstrate to clients onsite and attend trade shows
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and information technology
About KanTime Inc.
KanTime Healthcare Software is the fastest growing post-acute software provider in the nation with over 500,000 patients, 120,000 users, $5.1B in processed claims, and 32M annual visits. We provide cloud-based enterprise software to home health, hospice, pediatric, private duty, and consumer directed services agencies. KanTime helps agencies improve clinical compliance, increase operations efficiency, and achieve financial success. KanTime works seamlessly on any point of care device be it iOS, Android, or Windows based, both online and offline. Additionally, KanTime offers robust business intelligence tools that allows upper level management to drill down into various clinical, financial, and operational KPIs and act accordingly. For more information visit www.kantime.com.